Friday, March 13, 2009

Found!

I got a great email this morning - $1 shipping at Overstock.com! Although I don't specifically NEED anything, it's always fun to look, and one of the first things I saw when browsing the home goods clearance section was this -


I found this image awhile back and posted it as a bedding option, but had no idea where to actually get it from. I love that Overstock offers a duvet cover set so we can use our existing down comforter - I'm always frustrated when I find bedding I love and it's only available in "bed in a bag" type sets.

On another note, I've been itching to make this insanely simple "Layered Strawberry Cheesecake Bowl" dessert from the cover of the latest Kraft Food & Family Magazine... but had no idea where to find an affordable bowl like the one pictured -


Thanks to my Overstock browsing, I learned that this piece is called a trifle bowl - and with a little help from Google I found out they're a mere $9.99 at Bed Bath & Beyond! I'm excited to pick one up and maybe bring this dessert along for my extended family's potluck Easter brunch... which just happens to also be Dan's birthday this year! :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails