Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Stocking Stuffers

With Black Friday mere days away, I have shopping on the brain. I even started early today and bought myself something veeeeery nice, but I'll be saving that for another post once it gets here. In the meantime, I've created a wallet-friendly collection of stocking stuffers on my list this year. I always have a panic attack trying to figure out fun stuff that's not filler junk to put in Dan's stocking, so maybe I'll tell him to put together one of these for himself too :).


Clockwise from top left:

- Fleur Tealight - We just got skinny little bookshelves to use in place of nightstands (all those details for another post) and since I don't have an electrical outlet on that side of the room for a lamp, I think I'll need a candle on mine!

- Vanilla Bean Paste - I've heard about this stuff, wondered about it, seen it recommended by Pioneer Woman which 99% of the time means it's amazing, and then today a friend at work showed me a jar she just bought and with one sniff I was in love. This little goodie would open up a whole new world of baking for me, as I generally skip over any recipe involving a vanilla bean since the darned things cost so much.

- Snapshot Frames - I'm becoming one of those people that wants pictures of her dog all over the place, and I think these on the side of the fridge with some Louie Louie shots would be adorable.

- Eco-Tools Brush Set - I finally bought myself some decent makeup, and thanks to my ONE not so decent makeup brush, it's a bit of a disaster. I doubt these are anything revolutionary at the price, but they'll work for me!

- Urban Decay Eye Primer Potion - Speaking of decent makeup, I've heard nothing but rave reviews about this primer, and the one time I used it at a wedding had me hooked.

- Oliclips - These are a bit random, but would be great to corral all the receipts, bills, random papers, etc. that tend to pile up downstairs before being filed in the office.

- Yes To Carrots Body Butter - This. Stuff. Is. AMAZING. I have a tiny little jar of it and use it constantly on my hands. I can only imagine what it would do to rough elbows and knees in the dry winter weather.

- Glee: The Complete First Season - Does this really need an explanation? I didn't think so. And, it's on sale for $20 right now. Woot!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails