Monday, December 20, 2010

Snow Day


I'm lacking the motivation to blog about anything substantial, so I thought instead I'd post some fun pictures of Louie Louie's first encounter with snow a couple of weeks ago! I've never seen the little guy so happy and the weather wasn't too cold so we had a lot of fun throwing around snowballs and and watching Louie try to find them. The afternoon outside was also my first outdoor adventure with the D-SLR - - I still have SO much to learn but I'm really enjoying the quality photos I'm getting out of it already.

Considering I thought Louie romping around was just about the cutest thing I've ever seen on four legs, I spend a good amount of time lately with my new camera, and we're getting MORE snow over the next few days... I think these pictures are a perfect way to end my Monday :).




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails