Tuesday, April 14, 2009

For my Banana

Manda,
Today, I'm at work and still don't feel well, and I know that you're at home still sick and missing out on a fun spring break. BUT, I just wanted to let you know that I was just trying to clean up a bit around my desk and I looked at the picture you painted for me when you spent the afternoon here at my office and I saw the little note you wrote me on my dry erase board that says "i love you! - manders"... and it made me feel better, and made my day.

I LOVE YOU KIDDO!!! I hope you're feeling better soon. When we're both back to 100% we'll have to go out and do something fun. Or maybe we can just have ham for dinner since we missed out on Easter. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thanks so much kelly! sorry i didnt see it sooner, i havnt checked the blog in a while. love you!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails