Friday, May 29, 2009

Weekend

Happy Friday! I just got back to work yesterday and I'm already anxious for the weekend to begin. Here are my weekend plans in pictures :)

OP Farmers Market. YUMMM... donuts...

Hiking at Starved Rock with Dan and the teens

Planting the lilac bushes out front (if I can find the "dwarf korean" species my dad recommended)

Baking... a quiche so I don't spend money on breakfast every day next week, and this mouth-watering cheesecake I found on the Hershey's website that will utilize the precious cinnamon chips Jennifer gave me that I have been coveting until I found a recipe as drool-worthy as this one looks

I hope everyone has a great weekend! If the weather holds up I'll hopefully have house-related posts to share soon!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails