Friday, September 25, 2009

Happy Friday!

Thanks to the wonderful world of social networking, my Friday morning just started off bright with the news that I've won a $25 gift card to Red Lobster! I can almost TASTE the endless shrimp in my future already!!

Here's the long story of how it happened...

- Manda tells me I NEED to join Twitter, so I do.
- Someone named Foiled Cupcakes starts to follow me... so I follow them, too. I mean, come on, it's cupcakes.
- I see via Twitter that Foiled Cupcakes is looking for cupcake models, so Lauren and I sign up. Because, duh, it's cupcakes.
- We meet bunches of other social media fanatics at the cupcake shoot, and exchange Twitter names, because that's the cool thing to do.
- I start following Shona of Kamileon Events , who's just one of my new "Friends in the Blogosphere" from the cupcake extravaganza.
- Kamileon Events hosts a Twitter giveaway for a $25 Red Lobster gift card... and I win!

Now that I have sufficiently gotten your taste buds all worked up with thoughts of delicious food... head on over to Foiled Cupcakes and check out their latest blog entry featuring Lauren and nine of the other cupcake models. And be sure to check out Kamileon Events if you're in need of any event planning services!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails