Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Neglecting my blog

Last time I wrote I mentioned that I was bored at work and wishing I had more to do. Well did my wish ever come true. Last week was INSANE and from Monday through Thursday I did not leave the office before 7. I even managed to get myself up and moving early one morning and talked Dan into giving me a ride, which got me here an hour EARLY as well. Wow. Thankfully, this week has been a bit more manageable and I've been getting home at a decent hour, which is good since I feel like I'm coming down with something.

I always get a little bummed out when I realize I haven't written in my blog in ages, especially when I have a bunch of things I want to update about! Here's the list of entries I'm hoping to find time for in the next several days and over the weekend:

- Caramel apples with Manda
- Roasted garlic chicken for Manda's Confirmation dinner
- SUPER easy ravioli bake
- Browsing for new living room lighting
- Finding a creative outlet... designing my own Christmas cards?

and finally... Halloween at 9-oh-6... here's a preview!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails