Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sunshiney

Oh, how West Elm tempts me. The image below is a color scheme I've really never been drawn to, but I LOVE it. This just might go in the binder as inspiration for the extra bedroom, you know, one of these days when money starts falling out of the sky. Considering Manda is a regular overnight guest, I think using this image for color guidance would make for a great bright room for her, and it's gender-neutral enough for any other potential guests. The best part? The extra bedroom faces the back of the house and has a little balcony off of it, which allows for tons of natural light in the warmer months - making this sunshiney color palette even more fitting.

1 comment:

Cara Kuhl said...

Hey hun! I don't know exactly where you are living now, but the exciting news in the city is that a West Elm is opening in the beginning of Feb in Lincoln Park! It is trouble for my wallet I'm sure but I can't wait :)

Love the "sunny room" idea ~

Related Posts with Thumbnails