Tuesday, August 17, 2010

30 before 30

With my 28th birthday a measly two days away, I've decided to make myself a "30 before 30" list of, well, 30 things I want to do before I'm 30. So that pretty easy math shows that I have two years to get it all done, and considering some of my goals will be a little loftier than others, I'm thinking I'll need the full 730 days. (By the way, does 730 days sound like a lot less time than 2 years to anyone else?)

I'm going to come back to this posting over the next several days to add things as I think of them. I don't want to rush to put it together and end up with ridiculous little wishes. So, be on the lookout for this post to update throughout the week!

30 BEFORE 30
1. Leave the country (and document it with this handy little scratch map)
2. Enroll back in school to work towards my bachelor's degree
3. Learn to sew
4. Put all of my pictures in albums
5. Work for myself (whether it be in addition to another job or a full on business)
6. Run a marathon. Ok ok... or at least a half marathon
7. Take a trip with my sister
8. Spend a day at a spa
9. See the Grand Canyon in person
10. Finish compiling my Top 10 (Easy) Recipes list
11. Get an address book, fill it, and use it
12. Make money blogging (seriously, even if I make $10, I'll count it)
13. Become more of a morning person
14. Buy real truffles and feel extravagant cooking with them
15. Make going to church a more regular part of my weekend
16. Spend an afternoon shopping around the little boutique district just blocks from my house
17. Create a piece of artwork to hang in my home
18. Meet my idol - Harry Connick Jr., and actually speak to him instead of staring star-struck
19. Drastically reduce my grocery spending by utilizing coupons on a regular basis
20.
21.
22
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.

1 comment:

Leah said...

Enter your new puppy (did you get it yet?) into a dog show.

Related Posts with Thumbnails