Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Three Things

I get really bummed when I can't think of anything substantial to blog about, and hate leaving it idle for so long without anything new! So, here's another one of my random posts about everything and nothing to waste some time on what is proving to be a very tired Tuesday afternoon!

Outside of some drama that will remain unexplained, September is so far managing to be a pretty awesome month. Here's a few reasons why:

1. Chick-fil-a is opening within driving distance of my home in just TWO days. This alone is cause for a celebration, and I plan to head out there right away after work for my fix. If you're nice to me, I may bring you something for a little Friday snacky snack. :)


2. Also in a mere 48 hours, the premiere issue of Rue! I'm a big fan of Managing Editor Alaina's blog, along with the blogs of her Rue partners in crime, so I'm anxious to see what they've come up with and have no doubts that it will be incredible fun with tons of eye candy!


3. Lauren and I won the Foiled Cupcakes 1 year anniversary party costume contest, and got our first delivery of delicious cupcakes last Friday! As expected, they were AMAZING, and thankfully only 2 of the 4 flavors had chocolate so there was plenty for me to enjoy.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails