Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Graceful. HA.

I started a new blog! With my work BFF Lauren! And because I am up to my eyeballs in work and eager to keep up with the new gig, I will likely be focusing more time there than here on 9-oh-6 for a bit. But, have no fear! You can read along as we both attempt to navigate this thing called adulthood, and since Lauren is much wittier than I am you will likely get a lot more laughs out of the new deal than you do out of the randomness I post here.

The blog name took us forEVER to come up with, and I have to admit I'm quite proud of our final decision to name our new baby Graceful Navigation - because life doesn't come with a GPS. My favorite part about it all so far? Neither of us has much physical gracefulness in us at all (head over and check out our latest posts about fire alarms and high school for proof). But, that's sort of the whole point of it all, at least for me. We're trying our damnedest to navigate jobs, relationships, family ordeals, our homes, and everything else that comes with being 20-something, all while having a good time and laughing about it all... and (clearly) it's just not that easy. But however crazy it may be, if I keep good friends, decent wine, and a little bit of grace about myself, I'll be ok.

SO! Without any more rambling... head on over and check us out. And continue to follow along over here - I am definitely not abandoning my love for 9-oh-6 and already have a few posts lined up in my head to babble on about, you know - when I'm not working like mad.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails