Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Remember

It's only Tuesday, but we're already in the midst of a particularly difficult week. It's times like these that I'm grateful for Dan, who in the middle of my full-on panic attack (complete with sobs, thank you very much) a couple of nights ago simply hugged me and said "I know this is hard, but just do your best to stay positive and everything will be ok." Obviously, this is much easier said than done, so today I turned to my virtual inspiration folder, where I have a section of "thoughts" that I've seen around the web and wanted to hold on to for days like today.

Here's some little inspiration images I'm thinking about printing to tape to the bedroom mirror or hang above my desk as little reminders that sometimes, I just need to chill out and trust in myself, Dan, and most importantly - God to lead us through tough times.




And, from Dan's facebook the other day -

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails