Monday, February 7, 2011

Squirrely

We stopped in to West Elm yesterday so I could see the duvet I picked out online in person. Thankfully, I loved it even more in person than I thought I would, so it's officially on our registry. Unfortunately, the guy working there that I spoke to assured me that this particular bedding will be long gone by the time my wedding rolls around in September, so we may just be buying ourselves a wedding present in a couple months when it goes on sale. Regardless, I found bedding I LOVE and it's simple non-floral pattern and overall sheen gray makes Dan happy too. Yay!

While at West Elm I decided to buy myself a little $3 present off the clearance table, and brought this little squirrel bookend home with me!


Seeing as it was on clearance, the little guy's wood grain doesn't look quite as nice as the photo here from West Elm's website... so I'm tempted to give him a nice coat of white paint. Or maybe yellow, as I still have an unopened quart of "Mimosa" by Glidden from when they did an online giveaway months and months ago. Either way, I'm excited for a new trinket for the shelf in the living room, which has been looking a little blah to me lately.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails