Thursday, March 31, 2011

You & Me

In all of my hunting for the perfect fabric to use for table runners at our wedding, I instead spent $40 on 5 yards of a gorgeous just barely metallic perfect grayish-tannish heavy duty fabric that I plan to use for the DIY headboard I've been talking about forever. I also bought a bunch of little 20 packs of nailhead trim for a whopping $.50 a pack, which I've been told is a major steal. Now I just need to get a piece of plywood and some foam, and talk the fiance into cutting said plywood for me so I can actually get this done.

In the meantime, I've realized that my original "You have my whole heart for my whole life" knockoff idea won't fit on the wall above our bed with a headboard, unless I make the artwork really small. Still wanting something above the bed, I saw this photo today on one of my favorite blogs, and have officially decided to copy it.


Cute, simple, cheap, easily customizable... perfect.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails