Thursday, April 23, 2009

Natural Light

My living room...

...walls are light blue with gray undertones
...couch is tan
...fireplace is white
...wood accents are dark

Basically, my living room has nearly identical colors to this one:


So what's missing from mine that makes this one so much more cozy and bright? One, which I am beating to death on this blog lately - a rug. But I think more importantly, natural light! Maybe I just don't see my living room enough during the day since I'm at work, but I feel like even with the huge picture window we just don't get this kind of daylight. This room also uses pink as an accent color, but I would bet I couldn't get Dan to go for that!

Image from House of Turquoise

1 comment:

Jen said...

I love that blue room! Reminds me of Tiffany's :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails