Thursday, May 21, 2009

Refi

Our refinance loan was approved!!! We close next Thursday and I am actually excited about signing my name a million times because I didn't get to sign anything the first time around. Poor Dan is probably not looking forward to it seeing as he had to sign his name AND mine on every paper the first time... ha.

Since we are refinancing for more than our original loan amount, we have BIG plans for the house, including some of the projects on yesterday's "Summer Projects List" - a patio and a garage!

We'll be tackling the patio ourselves and I'm looking forward to picking out bricks and laying everything out. I really like the idea of a rounded design (like the ones below), but not sure how that will work since the patio will be in front of the already existing back deck.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails