Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Have to have it

Don't get too excited, I'm not planning a wedding just yet. But, I'm still fairly convinced that I NEED to have this handy little swatchbook in my possession.


For someone as hooked on color as I am, the thought of being able to plan a color palatte for a wedding based on true Pantone colors - and not on the handful of overused colors at, say, David's Bridal - has me giddy and getting that excited glazed over look in my eyes. Heck, wedding or not, being able to buy a dress (or matching accessories) just for kicks that matches one of my favorite swatches is thrilling to me. In fact, the callout on the cover of the guide looks strikingly close to Mimosa, the Pantone color of the year that I've blogged about before.



Dessy Group is HERE, originally spotted HERE

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails