Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Reasons Why I Love Him

#723: He cheers me up after a "terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day."

Dan: I'm gonna be early, do you need anything while I wait?

Me: Nah, but you know, you can always buy me a "hey you had a crappy day" present.

Dan: You're funny.

Me: I know. But I wouldn't mind...

Dan: We'll see.


And THEN... I got this:


Now I know a new rotary trimmer is probably insanely boring to normal people, but I was thrilled by it. The coolest part? He also got me a perforator blade a few days ago (thinking we could use it with my existing trimmer) - so this little gift will make the snazzy wedding invitations (no, not for me) that I'm currently working on SO much easier, since they do include a perf.

Dan's willingness to help with the invites has also been a lifesaver. I don't trust rotary trimmers (even brand new) for cuts as precise as I need for this project, so we've been cutting every piece by hand with exacto knives and rulers. He's so wonderful.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails