Friday, December 3, 2010

DIY Holiday

I don't know that I'll really have the time to implement any of this, but one of these days when I'm bursting at the seams with free time, I'd love to try any one of these DIY holiday decor projects I've seen on blogs and through google image searches -

Love this word garland made up of song lyrics. I could make this with the diecutter stencils Dan has at work, but I sort of like the organic look these unperfect, likely cut by hand letters have -


The mismatched nature of these letters is what makes it so so great. I'll have to keep my eyes open for a D and a K when I'm doing my holiday shopping -


These stars may have been purchased this way, but could be easily copied with bunch of glitter and craft ornaments (there's letters available too, for the above project perhaps?) -


This project looks crazy simple, and I just happen to have a large square frame sitting around that the glass broke on that would be perfect to stretch some ribbon over like this -

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails