Thursday, January 6, 2011

Time Sensitive

Well apparently planning a wedding doesn't leave a whole lot of time for writing about it. Who knew. Thankfully, I'm confident that the absolute overwhelming rushed feeling I'm dealing with right now will end when we have the major parts of our day booked, which will hopefully be soon - If all goes as planned, we'll have a date set with our church, a venue AND the photographers within the week!

AAAAAAND, I bought a dress. On ebay. Yep. I'm still going out this weekend with my mom, gramma and Manda to try on others, but I'm pretty excited that I may potentially already have my dress!

The ebay dress is one I've dreamed about for years, we're likely booking our reception at a place I've loved since I saw it ages ago (although if I'm being honest I do have some concerns about it transforming to fit my vision), and our photographers will be people I've been slightly infatuated with since I laid eyes on their work when Lauren + Tom got engaged... I guess there's something to be said for having your wedding all planned out in your head well before it's actually happening. ;)

So, hopefully things will start to settle soon, and then I can calm down and shift some of my focus to the details I'm already getting excited about. Like starting a wedding blog. Until then, I think I'll print out my favorite little inspiration board to date and tape it above my desk. The pure comfort and bliss I see in the couple in the top image (not to mention all of the other images) is exactly what I'm going for.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails