Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Turquoise Flats

It needs some serious design help (kind of like this blog, don't judge), but I've started my wedding blog! I'll do my best to keep this one going as well, but anyone that knows how excited I am about our big day won't be surprised that I'll likely have much more to say that's wedding-related than not. Knowing how many wedding projects I already have stored away in my inspiration folders, I'm sure I'll have plenty to keep myself busy and keep my new blog full of the random rambling that I happen to be so good at!

So, friends, read along if you'd like, and feel free to click on the little button to leave a comment once in awhile (cough, cough, Mom) so I can pretend I'm one of those girls that has a wildly popular blog that everybody reads instead of accepting the reality that I'm the girl reading all of the other girls' blogs, and none of them even know that mine exists. K? Thanks. :)

Turquoise Flats

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails