Friday, June 3, 2011

How does your garden grow?

I love weekends where I get to spend a huge chunk of my time hanging out with Manda talking, laughing and doing whatever comes to mind. Recently, we took advantage of the amazing weather and got my herb garden all planted and ready for the summer.


I gave cilantro it's own pot in hopes that it may actually grow...


I wasn't planning to grow chives again this year as we didn't really use them much last time, but when I went to get my pots out I saw that last year's plant had come back strong and was already HUGE and needing a trim without me having done a thing for it!...


I also gave my basil it's own pot, and got 2 plants instead of 1 since homemade pesto has become one of my favorite things since last summer...


While I planted, Manda worked on sanding the cabinet. And, you can see the shutters behind her that I found for (hopeful) use at the wedding!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails